Laurence Tham From Drive Your Practice on Business and Breathing
Even health experts need help learning to breathe for maximum performance. We recorded this episode with Laurence Tham right after we’d led a group of his clients, all professional chiropractors, through a facilitated breathing experience.
Through his business, Drive Your Practice, Laurence supports chiropractors to ‘adjust, align, and amplify’ themselves with their businesses and their business with their customers.
Even if you aren’t a chiropractor yourself, much of what Laurence has to say will resonate with you, especially if you are in business for yourself. He covers some principles that are pretty universal.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: Email | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | Subscribe on Android | Player.fm | RSS
In this episode Laurence shares with us:
- Why he ‘forces’ his clients to travel to retreats he holds around the world each year
- The value of planning and executing business projects in 90 day sprints
- His three step Alignment – Adjustment – Amplification framework for helping business owners
- How breathing can help chiropractors in their practice, and life in general
- Why he left his successful practice and never returned
- How he is able to ‘touch’ people today now that he doesn’t have a practice
- How podcasts became a gateway to grow his community
- Why he does minimal advertising and marketing
- Why he chooses to be optimistic about the future for his children
- How being a role model is critical in his relationship with his children
- His insatiable appetite for learning and how that led him to stop doing his podcast
- What he considers to be more important than strategy
- The different experiences his clients had from the breathing session
- How time stood still for him while he was in the breathing session himself
- Why he’s excited about a regular 3 minute breathing practice
- Why he thinks breath work is ‘awesome’
Subscribe And Keep Up To Date!
We'll keep you posted on new courses, live sessions, and the latest news!
We won't share your details or send you irrelevant information. Unsubscribe at any time.